Thursday, 8 September 2011

Want list

Snake skin















I was on tumbler the other day, I don't have one but from time to time I like to go there and browse on the style pictures on there. Whilst I was on there I came across a picture of Alexa Chung wearing chelsea boots and I just thought they were amazing and I must add a pair to my shoe collection. I found some from Office but they are a bit pricey so I'm going to try other shops and see if I can get for less. I've never had a beenie before so I thought it's about time I pick up one and it will keep my head warm in the winter . I first saw the nail ring on Amy's blog .They are pretty cool and you can find them on Ebay for about £4. What is on your want list?

1 comment:

  1. i lovelovelove that top and i've always wanted a pair of chelsea boots!
    you have an amazing blog (:

    ReplyDelete